Friday, December 14, 2007

Divisional Accounts Officer (Works) Grade-II in A.P. Works Accounts Service

ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION: HYDERABAD

NOTIFICATION NO. 24/2007

Divisional Accounts Officer (Works) Grade-II in A.P. Works Accounts Service

(General Recruitment)

Applications are invited with effect from 31/12/2007 in the prescribed “Application (I.C.R. AND O.M.R.) Form” on all working days up to 5-00 PM on 22/01/2008 from the eligible candidates who are desirous to apply in terms and conditions of this Notification for recruitment to the post of Divisional Accounts Officer (Works) Grade-II in A.P. Works Accounts Service as shown in the table below: -

Post

Code

Name of the Post

No. of

vacancies

Age as on 01/07/2007

Scale of Pay

Rs.

01

Divisional Accounts Officer (Works) Grade-II in A.P. Works Accounts Service

93

18-38

8,385-19,125

Educational Qualifications: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree of a recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under Central Act, Provincial Act, a State Act or an Institution recognized by the U.G.C. or an equivalent qualification.

Detailed Notification with breakup of vacancies, scale of pay, age, community, Educational qualifications and other instructions along with Application (I.C.R./ O.M.R.) Form will be printed in the Special Bulletin of APPSC Udyoga Samacharam, December 2007 issue. The special bulletin can be obtained as follows:

At A.P.P.S.C. Office, ‘Prathibha Bhavan’, M.J. Road, Nampally, Hyderabad or from (104) identified Head Post Offices in A.P. on payment of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five only) (List of H.P.Os may be seen in the Commission’s Website: http://appsc.ap.nic.in/)

Applications can also be had by sending M.O. for Rs. 60/- (sixty only) in favour of Printer & Publisher, APPSC Udyoga Samacharam, APPSC Office, ‘ Prathibha Bhavan’, M.J. Road, Nampally, Hyderabad-1 to obtain the same by speed post.

18 comments:

Viswanath Chaganti said...

Can you tell me whether applications are available or from whcih date available?

Also can anyone suggest what is the syllabus and what books to follow ?

Viswanath Chaganti said...

Can you tell me whether applications are available or from whcih date available?

Also can anyone suggest what is the syllabus and what books to follow ?

Viswanath Chaganti said...

To my knowledge these applications never sold by Government.

Unknown said...

Sir/Madam, My name is Narender I am studying b.sc final year.Am I eligible for the DAO post? please reply

narender said...

sir/madam,Am I eligible for the DAO post? I am studying degree final year.please reply

ylsk said...

hi madam. i completed bsc in 2008 march. am i eligible for writing dao examination

స్వేచ్చ said...

hi folks can any one tell me how wil be the life of an DAO , i dont know anything but I have applied for this job...by life you know what I mean...ok folks I appreciate if someone reply to it..have a great day bye...

Kishore said...

Hi Every body, Can anyone tell me the exams scheduled for the dao's for notificatin no. 24/2007 or is it still pending ie. not yet released?

Unknown said...

if any one knows the exam date please tell me

Unknown said...

couid u tel me divisional accounts officers exam date if every one knows send me please

Unknown said...

any body tell me the difference between 2007&2009 notifications nd their exams.thanx

shankar reddy said...

tel me divisional accounts officers exam date

krishna said...

Please inform me Divisonal Accounts Officer Exam Date

Unknown said...

pls tell me when did this dao exam will be conducted

Unknown said...

Good evening sir/madam my name is krishnaveni am applied DAO post please Inform when we have that exam and am came from B.sc background so can i eligible to DAO?

Unknown said...

Good evening sir/madam my name is krishnaveni am applied DAO post please Inform when we have that exam and am came from B.sc background so can i eligible to DAO?

Nanda Thakur said...

Hai, sir I am already an employee (Jr.Asst) in irrigation department. how can i apply this Post. any permission required from my Head Office.

Unknown said...

Please tell me brief description about work and growth in this job

Popular Posts